View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:35 PM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyDude View Post
Matt you haven't said where you're from? Are you looking for all sites world wide that deal with GG or just State side?
Sorry, I live in Swaziland (God's gift to off-road biking, on the border of South Africa and Mozambique) and there is no dealer here.

I can get most stuff from SA, but the courrier costs and border tax make it much cheaper to order from overseas. With my kx i was landing spares in Swaziland at half the cost of the same item in the shop in SA! Everyone knows that dirt biking is an expencive sport, so the more i can save on parts the more i can spend on Gas

I am looking for USA, UK and possibly Spanish web sites (only problem with spanish websites is that i will need to ask my wife to translate, and then she will be onto me and put a cap on my spending!! )

Also need to use a pretty comprehensive web site that i can also order kit from (preferably KLIM) as the more i can order at one time the cheaper the shipping