View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 09:05 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I am a Gas GAS rider, racer, and owner. A regular die hard fan. But I also like other makes. I flat out enjoy anything to do with dirt bikes!

So I'm interested in anything else you Gas Gas guys around the world own, or have owned, or just plain have rode, no mater on what brand of bike.

Lex P, if that cool ledge crash picture that you posted was on that big XR 650 that made it into the background of that beach photo shot of yours, I would still want to see it! Even though it wasn't on a Gas Gas, and I believe most on here would too.

I think what makes this site and the people on it so cool is the fact that they are up front and don't hide the fact they don’t ride a Gas Gas any longer, or are thinking of a change of brand. Or are adding a Honda to their collection. In the end they still have experience with the brand and are Gas Gas enthusiasts.

The bottom line for me is sometimes it’s slow on here, not many new posts. And the things even not directly about Gas Gas are entertaining to me, whether it’s a picture or a story, or just a dirt bike enthusiast’s opinion.