View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Cruiser Cruiser is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jim Thorpe Pa
Posts: 1,280

That looks like a crank stuffer bolt,, crank stuffers are peices that bolt/screw onto the crank to "take up space" basically changing the crankcase volume too achieve a desiered "tune/power". Check on the parts breakdowns. I used one from for an 07,, listed as a 6x16mm screw.
Reply With Quote