View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:23 PM

Thanks Steve, don't get the wrong idea. I was not playing with the snake, but I did drive home holding it to get the wife to take pics I got sloppy. I was actually just rescuing it from the middle of the road. It needed to be relocated. Was too near houses. I rescue or put down (injured beyond help) every single animal I see on the road. Turtles, snakes, racoons, possums.......if it's in the wrong place it gets relocated, if it's "time to go" I sadly do that for them too.

Last night about 4am we heard our dogs barking and one whine. I went out and Sha-Blackie was laying down and bloated. I knew she had the "twisted stomach/intestines" aka "the bloat". Her tongue was black. It had been storming all day and she always hid during storms or busted in the house.

She walked inside and into the bathroom where she would go after busting in the house...she was >100 pounds and hard to stop Plus if she was scared we didn't mind. It was a little after 5am when I decided to put her in Jeep and drive to Vet and wait on them to open. She died while I was getting dressed. I buried her at 5:30am.

My knee ain't shit compared to that pain.
Ed

'05 450 FSE
'04 EC300
Street legal and tagged
Search for the wife's new bike has ended, lowered the 450 and 300....she's got a choice now! We're good!