View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopernicus View Post
Robby: Next season you must get yourself up here and ride your old bike...It works great up here but you will notice less power. Take your time on that letter, I need it for next year's OHV sticker.

Doug: When you come up next year look me up. We have a group that rides every other weekend or so with a wide range of age and skills. This weekend's ride (I'm posting pictures in the next few days) had a trials rider and a 68 year old! Skill ranges from "A" rider to "C" rider and trails range from "easy" to "we have to call search and rescue if we can't make it out in the next 15 minutes". Believe it or not I encountered both this year! Also, there are a few of us GG riders up here but nothing newer than 2007 (I think 2005 was the last year Denver area dealers had bikes).

Eric
That sounds great. Have you ever rode the 2nd Mace trail west of Beulah? My family owns land that the east end of the trail weaves in and out of. I would like to get a group together to camp on my property and ride the trails in the San Isabel forest. I recently met a guy named Andy who goes by Monkeydebt on the KTM hangout, he rode to my property from the west and took some pictures. I have to do a little trail building this spring to hook my camping area to the trail but after that access should be easy.