View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvangeel View Post
What about a Rekluse adjustable slave cylinder? Maybe give them a call. I?ve heard great things about their tech support.
The one problem with the adjustable slave when not using the Rekluse clutch pack is that it might not adjust back far enough as it meant to always hold the clutch disengaged when the engine stopped.

Or just spring for a Rekluse auto clutch or even manual clutch (if they make a manual clutch for the GG)
Thank you.
Yeah I was thinking about that, I will wait for the new clutch and then see what I will do next. I am really tight at the mo, but maybe I should get the manual core kit. Unfortunately it's about US$ 1110.- where I live, plus 25 p&p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser Nate View Post
You can get a master cylinder with a bigger bore size. It?ll make the lever slightly heavier though.
Mh... not a bad idea, currently its a Magura 9.5mm but I have heard that 10.5's are available too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor146 View Post
Hi,
Are you using the standard clutch lever? When the lever tip hits the grip is there more movement possible in the master cylinder to give more movement in the clutch pack? Maybe modify the shape of the lever
No, we checked that twice. We removed the small rubber to see how far the piston is travelling, all good. I also have, though it wasn't necessary installed a master cylinder repair kit.

Today we installed a new slave cylinder. But no joy either. Only obvious change is I need more force to pull the lever in now. The new slave has a different piston with two o-rings. Other than that it's identical.
I struggled all day with it whenever I stalled the engine I needed to immediately restart it, which isn't a problem. But waiting 20 seconds and I was unable to restart it as it pulls forward so vigorous. Putting it in gear and it dies instantly. Same when engine is cold...

As soon as the second set of new discs arrives I will give it a last try...