View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 09:25 PM

Default 2011 EC300- Better than new/Home purchase forces sale!

Fort Worth, TX. This should be a good deal for someone: dialed 2011 EC 300, $1500 shop receipts for all top end parts (Cassidy at North TX KTM), and bottom end seals/maint items (bike was low hour, 50 or so and I had the whole thing gone through for upcoming enduro season-but got a new bike before riding it).

46 year old vet rider, trails only.

Rekluse EXP- BRAND NEW CLUTCH PLATES 0 hours-Factory Connection suspension, GPR V4, FAAST Flex Bars, TM Designworks chain guide, bark busters and shields, EE firm/tall seat, Rental dual compound kevlar grips, 0 hour top end and bottom end seals, fresh air filter,FMF fatty pipe, FMF turbine core spark arrestor, Fastway F1 pegs. 1 ride Dunlop MX 51 tires and super HD tubes. 1 ride O- chain and sprockets. Jetted to perfection.

The suspension and GPR combo is so good you can blast through rocks and roots and not even feel them, truly exceptional. I set my bikes up to to safe and easy to ride at a moderate enduro pace, control/plushness/and anti-crash handling is what I shoot for.

It doesn't get any better than this, $3500 firm for everything or $3k with parts yanked and back to stock . Will ship, have done before with no problems.

You could part this thing out for the asking price and still be able to ride it!

email me at williams3280 at g mail dot com

Buying house otherwise I would keep it.

Texas Championship Enduro Series
40+B runner up 2011 series
Currently racing 40+ B