View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woflow View Post
Here is my map: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...SR07_stock.bin

I bought today an ecu from 400 FSE. On next week I will upload the map to.

I will try some edititing on this ecu.

Does everybody know something about "Rexxer-Mapping" ?
Very nice, thanks for that. Here is a link to my bin (I didn't realised I hadn't linked it earlier!)
Link

I wouldn't worry about the rexxer stuff. As far as I'm aware it's just an auxiliary box that overrides the fuel injection and ignition timing of the bike similar to the power commanders etc.

What we have is FULL control over the bike's ACTUAL ECU. This means we can map it in whatever form we wish. You can even add in additional code, but this is something that I'll have to get into in a later post as it's not something I can quickly type up. To map your bike first you need to make sure you've correctly located the fuel and ignition tables. If the graphs look odd then the hex offsets are incorrect and must be adjusted. I'll have a look over your ROM when I get a chance (probably in a few days on the weekend). Pretty much the fuel and ignition tables will be in close proximity to where they were on my bike, so I'd suggest shifting the offset address forwards and back until you've found the limits of the map etc.

Great to see you've made good progress! I hope others do too!

Unfortunately for me my gases died yesterday. I was riding home from getting some parts to fix my car and the gearbox started crunching. pretty much every gear but 4th was making an odd grinding noise. Hopefully I can have it rebuilt before the new year, but chances are it's not going to happen

If you're going to start messing with your fuel maps I HIGHLY suggest you buy and install a wideband oxygen sensor. Without this you will not know for sure what AFR's you're hitting. The last thing you want is either the bike running extremely rich which destroys your fuel eco, or running extremely lean causing insane exhaust temps. the wideband will give you a good reading on what's going on

EDIT:
Here is Bernd's XDF corrected to work with your 2007 FSR450
2007 FSR450 XDF

Last edited by MercyFlush; 12-03-2014 at 05:02 AM.