View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 07:11 PM
Site Sponsor

Talking Ranger roll out

Production of the new Ranger will not be until this fall. The factory wanted to wait until Eicma in Milan in November before announcing anything at all because the specifics were not completed yet.

We and a few others stressed the importance of having something new to release on top of the already well received changes to the new 2019 EC/XC and major changes to the TXT Trials.

We pushed hard for this debut just weeks ago and they made it happen (as of last Thursday the final look wasn't even completed), but they listened to us and made it happen in a hurry.

Like i said, we wanted more buzz for the social media and press, rather than debuting in November.....i guess it worked both good and bad huh?

It will have 46mm KYB forks with adjustability, but not the AOS fork, as well as a rear KYB. Engine slightly detuned and good braking components. Its 40mm shorter, but well balanced like its big brother.

I wasn't at the debut this year but the test riders and others that threw a leg over it, loved it.....and even more buzz was generated about the 200 engine in the EC200 that we will be finally getting.