View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:22 PM

wow...that is some fantastic info you have on the sensors....i will be adding that to my archives!!! Thanks so much!

As far as my problem goes...well....coincidently there is another guy in my small northern town that happens to have the twin of my bike...what are the chances of that???? so he was gracious enough to just hand the whole bike over to me to start swapping parts to find the problem. The first part i swapped out was the ECU....sigh....it started first crank and runs fine. Dam it. So just to double check, i put my ECU back in....won't stay running. Dam it. so just to humour myself...i put his back in my bike...starts first crank. Dam it.

so now i have placed a call to the Canadian distributor.....he has to air ship one in from spain.....retail price...$780cdn. But hes going to give it to me for cost which is still $600.

Thankyou guys so much for your suggestions!! Unfortunately I am fully expecting one of the sensors to go sometime in the future...so I will be looking for this thread again.

If you have any suggestions on replacing the ECU please let me know as I will be placing the order early next week.
Thanks again! your contributions to GG riders is invaluable!