View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 10:00 PM

well bit of an update on my bikes issues. after replacing both of the crank the seals, there was no change. all good must be jetting then so used every main jet from 165 to 185 and no change at all. well must be a spark issues then. recently i purchased a few bits from an 07 model 250 a guy was wrecking. he is on this forum pretty sure its Tomac, thx for the great deal. anyway i got the stator and CDI plus some other bits Vforce 3 reeds and block wich i placed on bike but made no difference, old ones were a bit bent leaving a gap so thought why not as these ones in good nick. still same issues of running ok on the 0 to half throttle when band about ti kick in then nothing, woulnt run at all on high revs/throttle. well i was planning to run the duel mapped 07 CDI so put that and the stator on as didnt want to cutwires.
well bugger me either the stator or the CDI was the issue, thing fukn rips now. heaps of power every where, so im using
NECJ clip 1
42 pilot
175 main
not sure on AS but its about
idles fine, went for a 4 hr ride this morning and its a totally different bike, no spooge running Maxima Castor 927 at 50:1
a little concered that there is no spooge coming out the pipe but there is oil coming from the power valve line, just not heaps.
Anyway thank you everyone for the help, did so much reading of this forum to try and get ideas and well its paid off.