View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 06:10 AM

I have to say that so far, I am impressed. Kids rode it around in the backyard all afternoon and the battery monitor doesn't show any level of discharge. No complaints from the neighbours. I don't even think they knew the kids were riding it.It's light enough for me to lift it up into the back of our car no problem. The kids love it so far, they say it's really easy to turn and it's really light. To be honest I think they found the ttr 50 they used to own a little daunting as it was quite heavy for them.
I was very surprised at how good it looks and it's actually a little bigger than I thought. Smiles all round here and the kids are actually asking me when they can ride it next. With the ttr I felt I had to force them into riding it, they just weren't overly confident riding it. I think the lack of engine noise also makes it a lot less intimidating for them.
You plug the bike into your pc with included cable and you can adjust various settings such as top speed, engine braking and delay in throttle response.