View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankin04 View Post
I don't know if they did a leakdown test or not. They said they just adjusted the valves that looked really tight. Inspected my head as well. Well ask them if they did and you will know...

The blue/white smoke (whatever it is, can't tell the color exactly) that comes out doesn't always happen. Usually only does if I have been cracking the throttle open while using the e-start to try and get it started when cold. You should take it to someone how knows about bike, becuase it is obvous you dont, if the bike wont start and its turning over the smoke or whatever is unburnt fuel, that what happens when your bike doenst start... Sometimes it starts easy and I don't have to do any of that and no smoke at all.

The one thing that IS always consistent is white spooge out my breather tube. Ive alraedy told you want to look for Sometimes it's in small amounts after a ride, and sometimes larger amounts. I put about 1800ml like the manual says after I drain my oil. I usually make sure to get out all the oil too before re-pouring new oil.

Should I do less like maybe 1600ml? yeh i guess you are, how can putting in less oil stop the white goo, does putting in less stop the moisture thats mixing with the oil to turn it white?? no it doesnt, if you over fill the bike it would be black oil coming out the breather tube..Is some getting by some how? I don't notice any loss of power or bogging, and bike idles real good...
ggg
fsr450