View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 08:54 PM

HAHA! I did terrible,dropped 33 points?was sitting fourth,but they had moved me to sixth by the time I got my sub and coffee!!,we left before the final results were up,but we had only lost three points up to the last check before gas,burned that one by 2 minutes costing me 7 extra points and any hope of placing,after gas things got worse,I cramped up in the first tight section and just couldnt get going,once things opened up I was fine,but the tight stuff took a toll on me,Im way out of riding shape,I was chasing a NETRA AA rider for the first loop and carded the same score,but couldnt keep pace after gas,probably should have relaxed on the first loop a little bit and tried to save some for the second half,just cant seem to go the whole event without hitting the wall,might have to start running or riding a bike or do anything during the winter to maintain stamina,maybe next year! still had a blast and wish I could ride down in the tight trees more often,its really a huge weakness of mine and I show up almost every year to try and be quicker through the tight stuff,we just dont have anything close to that type of tight trails around here,we got plenty of rocks!