View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:47 AM
Dave Dave is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: StL, MO
Posts: 392

Opening up more public land generally means dealing with the Forest Service - a federal agency. We need to concentrate at the federal level to get anything accomplished. In order "to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" we need to put money in the political system. Sad concept, but true. So, who is going to forgo an auto-clutch, new pipe or steering damper and put that money with, say, the AMA or BRC or...
'15 YAMAHA WR250F, '75 YAMAHA TY80 Gone: '00 380 EXC, '03 EC300, '07 YZ250, '07 250 XC-W, '08 YZ450F, '12 CRF250R
Reply With Quote