View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 07:59 PM

Im looking at possible valving issues too, Ive fitted heavier springs again (the ones from this OP) and still have a very soft first half of the compression and a no real rebound control at all, its the weirdest thing. It feels as if its spring only till midstroke when pushing it down and then it rebounds fast, riding it now does feel better but you get the feeling your low in the stroke to start with and the front tucks under often. Did some flat landings off a 2metre drop and it didn't bottom out ? I had about 15mm of travel left in stroke, so Im guessing oil level is good.

Ive got about 30mm of spring preload to be able to fit cap, and bike sags around 35mm under its own weight (forks) Im going to try thicker oil first as this may slow travel down a touch, anyone tested oil weights in these shivers ?

I have spent years racing mx so Im still getting the feel for an endure bike, are they set up this soft/plush or should they be near mx settings, as it could be me looking for what Im used too ?