View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:24 AM

Default Off topic - reply to above question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson_hollow View Post
99% of the time it will be the water pump seal. I agree that the greybond (Hondabond, Yamabond, Kawabond, etc....) are the best.
How do you like your Benelli. I started my career as a motorcycle mechanic working on Benellis in the late sixties. I still would like to see the brand hang in there. If I ever find a Tornado at a reasonable price, I'm gonna buy one. Cool bikes!
OFF TOPIC - SORRY

Love both the Benelli and the Morini...no intention of ever selling either of em.
As far as I know my Benelli is the only fully white one worldwide at the moment...have posted pictures of it on the Benelli forum tho' and had some indications that others may have the work done. - Pearl White metallic with carbon fibre graphics and C/F moudings in the sexy areas.

Benelli is totally different from anything else I've owned... apart from obvious mechanical uniqueness the riding experience is what puts a grin on yer face. Handling is sublime - front end feels so planted due to a bit more front weight bias (engine a bit further forward cos of lack of radiator) Engine howl from the triple over 7k makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end. Not immensley powerful by todays standards but plenty fast enough for mere mortals like me.

Usual care needed re maintenance but they aren.t complicated, theres plenty of info on the forum and some have now done over 60k.

Buy one if you get he chance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Benelli 1.jpg (125.6 KB, 10 views)

BMW R1150GS
Moto Morini 1200 Corsaro
BMW R1200S
GasGas EC300