View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 10:24 AM

Default Moab/Green River Utah!

I just got home from an awesome trip to Moab and Green River. I live in Ogden, about 4 hours from the Moab area but don't make it down there as often as I would like.
This trip included three friends from Seattle area, (two off-road/enduro prepped YZ250's and a Berg 300)and myself. Due to getting a late start each day, because of staying up way to late and drinking way too much, we wound up riding a little over 160 miles in the 3.5 days we were there.
We spent the first day riding the traditional Moab trails in the sand flats area. Hells Revenge, Fins and Things, and Slickrock trail.
The second day we went to Green River and rode Brian's trail/Mary's trail/Enduro loop/Red Rim trail/Dead Cow and The Tubes. As well as a little playing in the White Wash dunes.
Day three we were back in Moab and rode Moab Rim trail, then Kane Creek. We were going to connect to Pritchett canyon for the return but we ran out of light and one of our guys didn't have any lighting so we rode Kane Creek back.
Day four we were headed home but stopped on the way out of town and rode the Sovereign trail system. It's been about 8 years since I had ridden Sovereign and had forgotten how much fun those trails are.

Pics!

1997 KX60
1983 Yami Tri-Zinger
1984 Suzuki Alt 50
1969 Trail 90
1971 Trail 90
1972 Trail 90