View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 04:56 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser Nate View Post
About bloody time matey! Been hanging for this report for a while now! Glad you like it! The seat is really nice, I could almost go up a spring rate but I just love how comfortable it is to ride. When I find the time to!
The seat fitment leaves a bit to be desired on mine. It's like the middle mounting tab is too big and keeps the seat from sliding up where it needs to be by about 5mm. I may make some modifications to that. Will help with the retaining screw being easier to fit too.

I'd normally bump the rates up one too, but given the height of the bike already and the way she handles I'm not going to worry about it.

I felt like it still sat up in the stroke well and didn't note any wallowing.

Front clickers were something like C15 R12, and the shock might be something like C12 R10. Whatever I set them to the afternoon before is where they stayed.

The only changes I made on the trail was a slight bump in idle speed and a couple tweaks of the pilot jet to get best response. The 42 pilot could possibly be bumped up a size, but works alright. At 1 turn she's a tad rich and the idle suffers a bit; but shes very punchy. At 1.25 out she's bang on!! At 1.5 turns out it's clean running but lacks snap off idle and gets a bit of a lean buzz just before 1/4 throttle.