View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 06:07 PM

Default complete part out 2011 GasGas 300

I am pretty sure I am going to go ahead and part out my 300 that is for sale here in the classifieds. Here is the deal. I am going to go ahead and list everything up but I will not disassemble or actually take money for any parts until the engine and forks/triple clamps are sold. Once these are spoken for and I have received payment I will continue the part out until all is gone. If you want to call dibs on a part that is fine. I will put you as first in line. I just do not want to have to refund money if I can not sell the big ticket items.

I will try to list all parts I can think of. If you want something not listed just ask.
All prices will be without shipping. I will charge actual shipping unless you want me to estimate. Actual shipping cost will be cheaper. I will accept postal money order or paypal. If using paypal gift option then no fee if not the add 3%.

engine-complete with Rekluse billet clutch basket, new yz kickstart,RB modded head. apprx. 150 hours total. apprx 40hrs on current top end. runs great no problems
$1500 or $2000 with Rekluse core EXP2.0 with low hour Rekluse cr fibers.

Complete Sachs forks with TTX cartridges and triple clamps $1100 if you want the forks with Sachs internals only $600

Sachs internals $150

TTX cartridges $600

Rekluse Core exp 2.0 $500

carb 38mm $150

Bullet Proof Radiator Gaurds-silver- fits many year models check with BPD -$100

Front and rear wheel with rotors, sprockets, rim locks Tires optional. $250 each or $450 for the set.

Motosportz submount damper $275

Brand new Leo Vince silencer never ridden with - $100

front brake complete $100

rear brake complete $100

2011 frame with mso $200

subframe $75

swingarm $100

Linkage with stock pull rods- bearings are fresh $100

LTR shorter pull rods (makes rear higher and stiffer) 120mm $50

stock tank with new petcock $100

Clarke 3.2 Gallon tank with petcock $100

Radiators $150 for the set

stock pipe and eline cf gaurd (small dent just above gaurd) still very good shape $100

Seat with Guts tall soft foam and Guts cover with small patched tear $50

front axle $25

rear axle $25

all plastics and airbox/ rubber intake boot (missing mudflap) $100

cdi $65

Coil $40

ee aluminum skidplate $25

I am sure I am forgetting some stuff so just ask. If you want a package deal for example frame,sub , plastics etc. just ask.

I will list my paypal once the engine and forks are spoken for. I can send pics on request or just look at pics on my ad in used bikes for sale.