View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchman45 View Post
Hi. It is not to bad. Nice tight singletrack (NOT 4 wheeler wide) there are miles of off road motorcycle only trails as well as horse only trails(that they stole from us basically)And some fire roads etc.. Some singletrack is slightly open but you will not average 24 MPH no matter who you are. There is a nice off road parking area just past the outpost bar on the main road on the right. Terrain is rather flat and very very sandy with lot and lots of whoops. Camping nearby along with a river that provides canoeing as well as tubing. Along with the Hunterville Outpost bar. Which has a new owner who is friendly and yes you can ride your unplated bike right to the bar for a burger. For prime Minnesota riding 30 minutes or so from Hunterville is Paul Bunyan State Forest.Or Floyd Martiue trail system Simply HEAVEN!! If you like tight gnarly rocky root infested lots of elevation changes! WOW and LOTS of miles of trails!(they have held National Enduros there) So that tells you it is a good place to ride! For a boring day or high speed practice on 4 wheeler wide trail 30 minutes from either area. Cosists of 4 wheeler wide trails camping and lakes with a nice parking area. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will find out on Thursday if the areas are open (Should be for this weekend and rest of season)
That sounds like an area to sample in the future. Thanks!
16' Specialized Fatboy trail
02' ZRX 1200r R.I.P.
72' Olds 500ci, Batten Heads, Street/Drag car, former CarCraft magazine centerfold (has-been)
15' TW200