Thread: Gas Gas success
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:27 PM

I've been eyeing that MC125 for you 13 year old, he is just not quite tall enough yet!

I just purchased a '03 EC250 and even though I have not yet had it out, I can tell by fit and finish that is a quality bike.

I will never go back to a Japanese bike if at all possible. They are way too late to figure out what the consumer actually wants, and their quality is not even close to the Euro bikes. With Gasgas, Husky, Husaberg and the now mainstream KTM, we have many bikes to choose from that are cutting edge, quality and are perfect bikes for the majority of off-road/trail riders.

The gasgas just seems to fit perfectly with what most of us are looking for in a off-road bike. Useable power, great ergos and suspension, fully equipped with goodies, and reliability.

It is true that many dealers are in dire straits, as we have lost 2 within the last 2 months in the Portland metro area. It is nice to see that our local KTM shop is going strong, our local Husaberg guy (even though he is just dealing out of his own home and shop) is doing quite well, and I sure hope that Gran Prix and others can hang in there.

It is a very interesting time within the industry to say the least.