View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Dirt Rider continues to disappoint me. There are enough "moto" mags already,dont like the new small print,new larger size doesn't fit in my lunchbox,half page Gas Gas test's,too much mx bling. Keep forgetting to call and cancel subscription. The other day my son said "Hey Dad, dirt riders doin a 300 2stroke shootout, I cant wait to see how they stack up." To which I replied "Bet they pic the new Beta just because it's NEW,otherwise they would pick a ktm, Denison isn't a Gas Gas or Husky fan like Lewis was." New issue came yesterday=six page spread on how Beta is bike of the year...Shocker
Gonna make that call.
Beta is a much better bike than my last 2010 six days gasser. I havent rode a 12 or 13 gasser but until they figure a way to shave 15 or 20 pounds they will be behind the game. I've had several gassers and I know they dontfeel heavy and they turn like nothing else but every time I ride one I cant help but think how much better it could be. I'm very happy with my beta 300, it is a better bike than a gasser and I am a gasgas fan.