View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAl View Post
Not sure why but then i am trying to write it to my ecu it says thay the file does not fit your ecu. Edited old map by your tables and fuel pump not working now. What is going on..
Could it be that my IA15P ECU from PIAGGIO X9500 is different and doesnt fit 400FSE map? Or maybe ECU is fried? Then i change fuel and ignition maps and upload to ECU my fuel pump stops working and I cant figure out why. Old map values are just ridiculous, everything is well off, for example on your x axis you should have revs from 900-10000 something like that, and on my ecu map they are all the same and around 16000...
The reason the values appear to be wrong is most likely because the XDF in tuner pro is pointing to the wrong data offsets (locations). This is because the size of the code before the maps may be slightly different for the 400 and therefore the maps might be moved around a little bit. Do not worry as the BIN itself is probably fine, it's just the XDF not looking at the right place to get the data.

When uploading the file using IAW15xWriter did you get an error saying something like "Timeout for packet reached 5 times" or something before?

Just yesterday I tried to refresh my ECU after doing my latest rebuild of my engine. During the write the IAW15xWriter failed and I have now the same error as you that the "Bin does not fit ecu"

I suggest stopping what you are doing and wait just a few days as I have emailed the developer and am looking for a resolution to this error.

So for everyone looking at doing this at the moment I suggest waiting until it's known that the writer does not have a bug that causes this issue.