View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 07:53 AM

dropped the suspension off yesterday and am going to collect it in a weeks time.
ive been ordering today, ive ordered hopefully everything I need to sort the top end out, Piston kit (Wossner B) top end gasket set, water pump gasket and some more coolant.
ive disconnected the radiator pipes where the enter the head, rather annoyingly one of the radiator bolts has rounded off on the right side but I was able to turn it away in any case, I then took both power valve covers off
right hand side

then the left hand side, first is the inside of pv cover

and then the inside of left side, spot the error!

yep that's exactly how I found it with that nut loose and not attached to the PV rod covers now have carb cleaner sitting in them

I haven't been lucky with the PV gaskets like Ive seen some people are but hey ho, new ones here in a few days

My main problem now is time! im currently working lates that are 4pm to midnight, and in the day im looking after the little girl, she normall has about an hours sleep in the day and that's the only time im getting, I feel like I could get through the job in not to much time but Im determined not to rush and make a silly mistake and mess it all up