View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 08:19 PM

The purchase of a Lectron is currently determined by how much I can sell my old bike for. IF I can make enough on it to pay for the Lectron I think I would. After the other repairs and purchase cost of the new to me EC200.

Ive been able to bend the pipe back to where I think it will seal and reach all the mounting bolts. I will probably try to heat up and pop out some of the dents. I contacted FMF and they said it will be atleast a few months before they have another pipe in stock.

I got froggy and decided to disassemble the spare muffler that was off the bike. It was the only one that was USFS approved, but was caked with hard buildup. and I doubt I could have gotten new packing in. Drilled the pop rivets, and only dinged up the actual spark arrestor "a little" while taking it apart.

Burned all the old gunk out, now I just have to do a little more bending to get it back together.

F5, yes it drags real bad. Sometimes It will die just with it in gear and the clutch pulled in. It idles and runs strong. So I'm pretty sure that's the culprit. Ill have to do like you said and pull the clutch basket and check it out.