View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixmare View Post
Thanks Jakobi. A few weeks befor i tried to screw the pfp until its maximum and minimum preload...but after 3 times out from maximal in, i stopped, so i think i didn't move it to mouch way out. I marked the pfp piston with red colour befor moving, and it sets about 2,75 out, and this is the position when it cames again out... i dont understand and can't see a holding ring or something broken
Its what you can't see thats the issue here. I'd definitely follow Glenns advise and put them in for a service. I know its not what you want to be dropping coin on at the moment, but maybe take the opporunity to work with a tuner and have them set up to meet your needs a bit more at the same time. Forcing it back in is a bit of a recipe for disaster and as above, they shouldn't back right out like that so something has either been broken/left out internally.

Alternatively you could try and push it through as a warranty job with your dealer. Depending on who they are and how you feel about their work you might have them cover parts and labour on the pull down.