View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:54 AM

Thumbs up

Good luck buddy, I'll call you Wendsdsay night or Thursday to see how things went.

Dr. Marks assistant in the clinic, Robert, has done some videos in the OR and in the clinic. There is a video of a clavicle fix with bone graft on his site and a link to it on TT (its quite graphic, I understand why the leg hurt ). He was going to shoot a video of me doing the PT the day after but it was getting late so I declined. Anyway, maybe he can make you a star in the OR!

Yeah, the doc is a real character, some real shock humor there. I immediately identify as I'm a wise a$$ NY/NJ guy myself. Great skills, and also the smarts to market them. He's not the typical ortho surgeon that has a waiting room full of seniors for hip replacements, he is a true sports trauma guy that understands his patients needs, and, if you don't need work he will tell you that too. Also, like Robby said, the guy will talk to you 24/7 on his personal cell, try that with another doc! Its eaiser to get in touch with him than with my wife on a typical day!