View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 07:27 PM

Default 2003 ec 200 1400 OBO

Hey all looking to sell my 03 200 and thought i'd offer it to fellow gasser guys first.

[IMG]DSC03232[/IMG]

Complete set of photos here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sammyj1...7633413251584/

I have had this bike since Feb 08. I have 2 year and 2 month old boys and just realize I won't have the time this bike deserves in the near future.

Bike was overhauled by a local GG dealer in June 2010 and has been ridden only about 5 times since, and was not ridden at all last season. At the time, I had $1000 in work done, to much to list here but highlights are:

New, wheel bearings, chain/sprockets, reeds, clutch plates, swingarm pivot bolt, carb rejetted, clutch master cylinder rebuild, new swingarm bearings. I have the receipt if you want to see the full list.

New trail tech computer, renthal handlebar with one ride on it, fastway footpegs with no rides on them. I also have a box of spares including original plastic with stock graphics, (ok condition) and original handlebar.

After a year in storage bike fired right up!

Now for the Downside: This bike has no title. I bought it from a guy in WV who never titled it and it turned out to be a major PITA to title in Illinois so I just said forget it.

I am looking for $1400 OBO. Please PM or email me for more info/pics. I live in the western burbs of chicago but will assist with shipping/delivery. Someone please take this off my hands before I change my mind!

Thanks!
Sam