View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 07:10 PM

Thanks Neil, I'll check for debris too. I took the cover off and all looks good, but I want to wait until I have more mineral oil before draining and dissasembling the master. Are there rebuild kits available for these ie. seals, retainers etc? If so, anyone have a preferred online vendor in the US they order from?

Edit: Search function is my friend... I have seen a couple posts mentioning the adjustment screw, if you adjust too far it can cause similar issues. I take it this is the adjustment screw attached to the clutch lever, that connects to the odd angled pivot point on the master (see attached image). I have fiddled with this a turn or two in each direction attempting to adjust the levers free-play and did not notice a difference in the lever. How do I adjust it so it engages the mc properly? Can you see the mc move through the small hole in the bottom of the reservour? The lighting was bad in my garage when I took the MC cover off, and I didn't want to mess with it until I have a syringe or vacum to bleed the line (see other pic).

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6959.jpg (116.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6966.jpg (120.4 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by BLD; 10-03-2017 at 07:54 PM.