View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 07:06 PM

Thanks everyone for the help, this forum is awesome! I used the syringe and plastic tube method to bleed the line after the vacum kit I bought induced more air into the lines than it removed... I'm so glad to have found those threads and pics with the syringe trick! You should have seen the look on the girls face at the medical supply store, not only did they not carry syringes, but she looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for two syringes and some plastic tubing... Thankfully the local feed and farm supply knew exactly what I was looking for.

It turns out the adjuster had some involvement here too. I gave it a hair more slack when I bled the line, and now the friction zone is much larger and the clutch works like a champ. I took it out on some trails today and not only was the clutch easier to modulate, it was easier to find nuetral with my foot! There was no loading of the clutch so I think I'm off the hook rebuilding the MC for now, which is good since I want to spend that time and money on new fork seals and springs!