View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGM_OFFROAD View Post
Yes he gave me the cdis, he has no need for them anymore since the Gas Gas team here folded up when KTM bought the brand.

The shelter in place here has those activities listed as examples too but also says those are only examples of what can be done and they have not closed the state parks yet so we may be fine for a while but again people are really taking advantage of it sonce they can't work so I imagine those parks are next to get shut down but I will keep riding until they do. I just keep my distance, I park as far away from everyone as possible and stay away from everyone.
Problem with race teams/bikes is you never know which parts or which models they use. For me it sounds very likely what Jakobi said about the too far advanced ignition.
However, the bike runs and like Hannes I think its great that you haven't thrown it into the next pond and bought something else. It was a hard time for you and my last GG gave me at least the same amount of trouble and anger.

Its a brilliant bike with the best suspension you get out of the box and I hope you'll can enjoy it even more in the future.

Stay healthy
Doc