View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 05:37 AM
RBrider's Avatar
RBrider RBrider is offline
Gold Level Site Supporter
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fla & NC mtns
Posts: 333

Some guys are sending off for a Vermont tag. They'll sell you a plate if your bike is under 300 CC. Vermont does not title vehicles under 300cc, so in effect, the tag registration becomes your certificate of ownership. They don't care if the bike is at an out of state location.

A neighbor of mine in NC tagged a '03 KTM this way. I downloaded the form off the Vermont DMV site and filled it out for my '01 XC 200 & have it sitting here ready to go but haven't gotten around to mailing it off yet.

Maybe I'll send it off this morning, now that it's on my mind again.

Reply With Quote