View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 02:08 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
If the clutch drags, the needle is way off, it has a engine and swing arm that adds 20 pounds to the old Husaberg chassis, and it comes out 3 months after the competition's bikes hit the market, it may have an audience here!
HAHA Exactly. Having recently owned both GasGas & Husaberg products back to back (2012 season on 2011-EC300 bought new & 2013 season on a 2013 TE250 bought new). I will GLADLY pay an extra 1, 2 even 3 grand for the KTM/Berg/Husky bike.

I know people hate to hear it, but my Berg is in my humble opinion better in every possible sense than my GasGas was.

I only continue to frequent this site because of the good folks posting on it & to recieve the occasional flogging about going to the dark side.

Im in no way saying the GasGas is a bad product, and I respect wanting to own something a bit different (to each thier own), but to write off a product becuase it is an off-shoot of KTM is RIDICULOUS!!

Let the flogging commence.......
2011 Husaberg FE390 - OLD STEED
2010 Yamaha WR250F - OLD STEED
#53B

I dream of a better tomorrow, where Chickens can cross the road, and not be questioned about their intentions.

Last edited by erniebearskin; 10-01-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: less flamage