View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 07:14 PM
gasgasman's Avatar
gasgasman gasgasman is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pearland Texas
Posts: 4,404

They are not really bleeders.

The one that is "plugged" goes on the power valve side. There is actually a calibrated hole in the center of that fitting. Take a small wire and clean it out.

The fitting with the drilled out center, goes on the right side on top of the power valve actuator.
Reply With Quote