View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 02:55 PM

Availability of parts is a non-issue, at least in Southern Ontario. I get all my OEM and service parts from Lang's Offroad. You can get everything on the internet these days, but I find it easier and cost competetive just to call Rob - the Lang in Lang's Offroad. I'm always amazed by the variety of parts he keeps in stock. If he doesn't have it, he gets it within a couple of days. Ships most orders for $10.

Reliabilty has also not been an issue for me. Other than sourcing better upper and lower pipe anti-vibe mounts (Yamaha and Suzuki parts respectively), all that I've had to fix are wear items or stuff I've crash damaged. I did have the suspension revalved and resprung.

Resale is probably not the best out there, but if you're buying a 2010 model that is to your advantage. If you ride it for another 5 years, it will be worth as much as any other 10 year old dirt bike ... which is not much.

I wouldn't let the corporate re-structuring in Spain put you off. Hopefully that gets sorted soon and GG can focus on making motorcycles.