Thread: Back to work!
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 08:51 PM

Just to update this old thread,, I've sold my "street bike" the 625sxc,, back in september actually and at the time couldn't find a suitable GG 4 stroke ended up with a KTM 450exc that was at a friends shop all blinged out.. It took a while to come to terms with this bike. The bike was set up strange.. a rekluse pro-z setup for mx/supercross.. so no engine braking whatsoever.. Now I got that fixed just need to work on a stator issue and should be ok.. The GG was out for a few miles and blew a head gasket.. the heads off getting some work done.. hope to have that back on the trail soon.. I still have back and hand issues and some odd balance issues the Dr's are blaming on the head injury.. but this weekend was the JIm Thorpe Smoking Hole Rally.. a DS event I help my buddy with He hosts it every year with his brother.. put on like 40 miles saturday till my hands gave up then sunday I had to take a small group out and lead.. It was a rainy foggy damp cool day.. and I had a great day.. it all clicked and while not at 100% speed a few of the trails I was blasting down with a good size lead.. I have not lead any trails since the wreck.. I just have to say I cant wait to get my 2 stroker back!!
Oh,, another 35-40 miles on sunday with two of the nastiest hills we have thrown in.. starting to feel myself.. a couple more rides like this and I may start to travel to ride again....
03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone