View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:52 PM

Default trail tech vapor for 2011 ec 300

I did a quick search on this and didn't see that anyone had posted about it yet.If they have-sorry!
I just got my new 2011 ec 3300 e start! what a fantastic bike! However, i like to plate my bikes to thwart the national forest devils who think that by breaking up the trails with county road access in between, they will have fewer users of the off road trail system.Part of the process is making the bike street legal for the state patrol inspection- I needed a speedo ( thanks Gas Gas for leaving it off).
I bought the trail tech vapor speedo /tach-model 752-102 listed as a KTM model. It is absolutly plug and play- no mods of any kind( except cutting the radiator hose to put the engine temp sensor in). I could not believe how easy it was to intall!!! OK -THANKS GAS GAS, they left all the wires and connectors where they should be! I guess leaving the speedo off was one of the concessions they had to make to getting these fantastic bikes into the USA.But they made it easy for those of us who want one.

"No one expects the spanish inquisition"
2011 GG xc300
GG TXT 321 trials
Guzzi V7