View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 03:32 PM

Smile 2018/19 e-start problems solution

Hello to all gasgas lovers and users,
Like you all I struggle with problems in the starting system and try all to fix it .
Even the 24v mod , that by the way works fine with one 11.2v Rc battery, the only problem is that the rc battery doesn't like to swim in deep waters and I kill it in one ride !!
Chinese motors , as3 cover, bigger wires , 24v I try all and it was frustrating because nothing was robust enough for the demand of one hard enduro training.

But I dicided to talk with you guys because the solution is now in the market. Rieju realize that the parts are from a bad engineer and for sure contract new ones and solve the problem .

To solve the problem you need the new starting motor ( iqual from the outside but very difente on power delivery ) , the bendix cover ( with needle baring ) and if you want can also by the new bendix with the roller bearings and bushing kit ( in my case I don't buy it ) .

Mount that and you immediately feel the extra power of the starting engine , it fire up always at the 1 atemp and with no delay .

Hope this can help you all .

Best regards
Reinaldo
Gasgas Ec300 six days 2019