View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 03:00 PM

Thumbs up Fastway Evo 3 footpegs

Hi All, thought I would make a quick post about my new Fastway Evo 3 footpegs. I was a bit nervous about fit as Fastway only lists fitment to 2012 for Gas Gas and I have a 13, but they went on no problem. They are supplied with a bushing that allows them to be installed in the stock location or down and back by around 14mm, I chose down and back. They also come with some shims that you place under the head of a bolt, you use the shims and bolt to adjust the angle of the pegs, a nice feature that I didn't know about when I bought them. They also come with two different length screw in studs, these provide the grip for your boots on the pegs, you can use combinations of the different lengths to contour them to your preference. I went with all short and am very happy with the grip. During my ride yesterday my pegs provided great grip and didn't pack with mud like one of the other guys stock pegs did. Overall I am very happy with the product and as I have big feet much prefer the down and back position. For the weight obsessed I did weight them and they are I think, around 50 or 60 grams heavier than the stock pegs, but well worth it.