View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 12:51 PM

Yes, I noticed that.
The first thing I noticed when I received the 211036 MotoMaster bracket was they didn't include a hole for the speedo connector.
What a bummer. So, your front wheel with the bracket shows some ingenuity. I will be doing likewise on mine. Even though I bought the bracket, I will be looking for one of those brackets that fit between the fork and the original caliper bracket. They look like a rectangular piece of 1/2" alum. shaved 1/4" on half of one side then the same done to the other side and with 4 holes to just move the original bracket far enough out to accept a 320mm rotor. It would make changing back and forth between the 17 and the 21 much easier.

Just another one of those things I was looking for prior to my conversion that still hasn't been found. I'm still looking for one of those brackets already made up for something else with a 95mm spacing between the holes.

On the other hand, MotoMaster could have just designed their bracket a little larger with extra holes like the original, but also so it could be spaced at 260MM as well as 320. But, they didn't..

Tony