View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 10:50 AM

Default Cant get all the air out of my front brakes

My front brakes on my 13 have been margianal ever since i bought the bike. Ive vacuum bled them and back bled them and they still have air and horrible lever. At the little brown jug last weekend i was blowing turns and yesterday i passed a guy, grabbed a handfull of throttle and pulled in the front lever only to not be able to release the throttle and i waded up in a tree. Now im laid up with a severly swollen knee and ankle. Asteriks braces saved my knee too. I read about the rmz banjo swap and a rmz lever will swap too for better feel. Is there anything else i can do? Sintered pads sound like a option too. I spent one night pushing the caliper in the tickling the lever on the master cylinder with the handle bars turned left to get it above the brake line, air just kept coming out, looked like carbonation from a soda sometimes. Im going to try and race the national enduro this weekend if my leg heals but not if my brakes are this shitty. Any ideas of suggestions would be awesome. Thanks guys