Thread: 2020 Gassers.
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudolfHucker View Post
Certainly, they need to kill that excessive vibration before either KTM sort out TPI or Beta get some proper suspension. If either of those happen 1st, they will be in dire trouble.
Don't ride a '19 Beta then.. Its still Sachs.. But its MUCH better than their '18 and back stuff. Still doesn't shine a light on KYB, but at least I wasn't swearing at the bike on the test ride.

GasGas is making incredible bikes, but they have to pull their crap together or this is gonna end badly. They still have time, but its running out quickly. Everywhere I look I see guys who can't get their hands on bikes that they want to buy.. Rangers are delayed, GP's are delayed, and now the TXT GP was just pulled from the site. People WANT GG bikes.. But they aren't going to wait around forever for them. And they aren't going to be burned twice. TRS and Vertigo are their only real competition in trails bikes right now, and TRS is killin' it out there, Beta and Sherco are growing daily around here, while GasGas people are twiddling their thumbs waiting for bikes that might very well be better.
Is a better bike that never appears really better???