View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 12:48 PM

Default 2018 EC300 no spark?

It has been a few weeks since I last rode my bike. Its a 2018 EC300 with 55hrs on it. I've had a brand new Lectron Billetron Carb sitting in a box for the bike. Over this past weekend I had some free time so I decided to install the Lectron Carb onto the bike. I put the new carb on and tried to start the bike. The engine would turn over but I'm not getting a spark. I checked several of the electrical connections to make sure everything is plugged in correctly. I figured it was the coil, so I ordered a new one along with the diode next to the starter relay. I checked the fuses in the starter relay and they looked good still. I unplugged the kill switch to rule it out. Today, I got in the new coil with spark plug cap, and diode. I put on these new items and a new spark plug on the bike and tried to start it, but still no spark. I am now thinking it is my stator or cdi box? Got any suggestions? I've checked the stator wires at the electrical plug with a voltmeter and I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly. There's a four prong plug and a two prong plug. Can someone walk me through it? Thanks!

Picture from another thread with possible similar issues...