View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbm33 View Post
Two of the best bikes i have ever owned was a 2011 300 and a 2011 Nambotine. After that i owned a few KTM's and never quite felt as comfortable on them as i did the gasgas bikes.
i have seen the 2018 comes with KYB suspension and im really wanting one but im struggling with going the KTM route just for parts availibility and dealer support.

so my question is, what reason should i chose to go with the GasGas?
is the price cheaper? is parts availability a problem?

thanks in advance

rbm33, if you ask me you already answered your own question. The fact you felt more comfortable on the GASGAS says it all. Feeling comfortable makes riding fun. I too have owned many many bikes from RM250, KXF450, 7 different KTM's and a Sherco. One of the best handling bikes i have ever owned was the RM250 motocross bike i converted to woods. The Sherco was easy to ride because the frame and geometry is almost exactly the same as the RM! I gave up the RM because of lack of parts now.

So a couple of weekends ago I got to ride the new GASGAS. Absolutely amazing! Its hands down the best handling bike out there and is pure fun to ride. I have taken the plunge and ordered mine last week.

With that said, GASGAS is getting back on there feet. Aftermarket things will start coming back to market sooner than you expect. More Dealers will be set up and support will grow. Why not be apart of growing a great brand rather than drinking the cool-aid of other brands. Stand out from the crowd! I have already ordered my Rekluse and also other key parts for racing. I have talked to factory connection who does all my suspension work and they are ready and waiting for my suspension.

Like you said in your post, two of the best bikes you have owned were both GASGAS's

Hope this helped you a little.

Last edited by Dave450; 11-05-2017 at 09:57 PM.