View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 11:18 PM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by (F5) View Post
Why would you consider a XTrainer before the RR? Height will be same as GG 19

Reiju dealer is in Taupo. May have traded on older GG?
Because I know you have one ;-) lol

Main reason is that I liked the one I rode back home, but think it might not be as much fun in the NI grass and mud. Also could let my son ride my txt at trials and I just use the xtrainer

Anyway took my txt to berm buster this weekend and that was fun. Did ten million squats on the whooped out track but the single track was awesome on the trials bike.
I also took the demo ktm 300, 150 and husky 250, 150 for quite a few laps of the demo loop
And a few months ago demoed the Yamaha enduro range. The outcome is that I am a 2t guy, and a linkage guy and also a smaller engine guy. The 150’s are really awesome as was the 125x. Yamaha definitely has far superior suspension but the 125 motor is less forgiving if you miss a gear change

I might start adding 200rr into the mix.

I am looking for something that will be fun on a short enduro loop to get me back into shape which in turn will make the odd trip to the hard stuff in coromandel more enjoyable

Didn’t know there was a rieju dealer in nz. Who is it?
Also going to contact beta to see if they have any demo bikes. I am not in a huge rush so taking the opportunity to test them all … and then buy second hand lol