Thread: TuBliss
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

This is exactly why I'm testing them. Bib Mousse is my plan still, but if I can run the TuBliss, I'll try it with the foams as a back up. I did a 90 mile ride in the desert (desert in Oregon, there's still trees). Ran them at 8 psi and pounded the heck out of them in the lava rock. They performed very well, but this was with a fairly tough tire. I'm going to try them with some fim legal tires and give that a try too. I think I'll have to go back to the dez for a real test, because the conditions here are pretty technical, and you don't get going near as fast for near as long.

Jeff at Neutech has been very positive with me and my feedback, he knows I'm giving them the shakedown. He told me the hot setup for Dakar was to inflate the liner to spec, bead the tire, then pull the core out and running 0 psi. How wierd is that?

On tires: I have enjoyed running trials tires, they work good most places, but a trials tire would not work at the ISDE. In 2006 in NZ there was a 40km road ride before you got to the first trail out of the Parc Ferme. That would equal one dead trials tire.
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs