View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:41 PM

Thumbs down

I bought my '05 FSE new in '06 and the dealer here in eastern Wash. did all the paperwork and I recieved my Wash. plate a week or two later. I'm sure Eric can help U. I bought a XR400 used in Oregon about 2 yrs ago and had him get the Or. plate for it. I then got it licensed here in eastern Wash., But had to try two places before I found someone who would do it. I didn't even have to show the bike.
Eric is right tho. The ani-American's are here in Eastern Washington now! They are already having meetings about which trails and roads to close for the offroaders. We have trails here that were built and still maintained by offroaders, which is alot of work when U think back on our Jan. storm we had over here. Many many blowdowns.
This spring we were riding in the drier region east of us and a helicopter swooped down and ticketed one of our riders for not being on a green dot road. We took a bunch of pics and he later was able to rescind it. Now U have forest dept. guys and sheriffs on the lookout for street legal bikes on the fireroads and alot of them have offroad bikes to go hunting. Some of the them are real a344o43s too.
These greenies don't even fit in to this beautiful region. They are mostly pale and have stringy limbs and cold wet clammy hands with a limp rag handshake. They have money and liberal backing is all. Why in hell couldn't they stay over on the left side of the mountains! Eastern Wash. has been discovered and these people are buying it up. They make new more restricting rules everyday. Too bad America won't wake up.
'01 XR440
'09 FZ1

Last edited by flybars; 09-06-2007 at 09:53 PM.