View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 09:06 PM

Back about 10 years ago went to ride on a sunday morning,, drove the 1 1/2 to the meeting point up near nesky Pa,, everybody else bailed as it was really raining hard.. where I left it was sunny... I waited for 45 minutes.. one other showed.. We rode two hrs in the rain until I got a front flat. Decided to take the main coal roads back,, about 8-9 miles from the blacktop.. Used a hand pump every mile to get the front up enough for some speed..
On the 4th time due to stop and fill the tire,, we were slowing down and I noticed a old beat up van off the road in the woods with a small campfire.. I glanced over,, the back doors were wide open and facing the trail we were on.. There stood a (est.) 450# guy? buck nakid doing a equally large woman? in the van,, not sure,, just saw very fat legs sticking out and a bad rocking motion.. Flat front tire and all,, I got a handfull of throttle and stood that bike up on one wheel and went way too fast till I was about another mile down the trail.. My riding buddy and me did not say anything to each other till we were back at our trucks..
Everytime I see my buddy I have to ask him,, "see anything fat lately?" and then he gets all upset..
03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone