View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 03:20 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx_pt View Post
Hello!!
Before anything else, English it?s not my first language but gonna try to keep mistakes to a minimum...

Another happy owner of a 2013 Gasgas 300Racing, living in Portugal.
And the playground for me and friends, are the trails of Extreme XL Lagares, part of WESS competicion. So you can guess that Hard enduro is what makes us smile!!

Hope to help with any knowledge i have and learn even more with all of you guys!

Cheers to everyone!!
Hello and welcome to the club.
English isn't my first language either, as I am Norwegian. But people here are friendly, so we manage.

I have visited your part of the world 5 years in a row now, as a truck driver and mechanic for the Norwegian extreme riders. The two first years, they did the European Extreme cup, and the Portogese round was the Valongo Extreme race. The three last years they have participated in the Extreme XL Lagares. Great fun! Very friendly people, a nice place, and a hard race.
I hope I will come back more years.

"So you know, that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill" (Little Feat: Old Folks Boogie)

2015 EC200 Racing: TE bars, Rekluse Core Exp 3.0, 38mm Lectron & Ohlins S3 steering damper
2006 EC200: 2011 plastics, Rekluse Z-Start, revalved KYB forks & Scotts steering damper
1998 Bimota Supermono
1986 Duc Mille S2
1975 Guzzi sidecar hack
1961 Morini Corsaro 125
etc